Friday, August 31, 2007

For Mark Scease, Mongolian Vagabond


I stole this picture from Glen D's blog 558 to post it here prominantly for Mark Scease of Anchors Away blog fame. I don't think Glen will mind since he likewise stole it from someone else. Mark is a self professed Red Sox fan and thus no great booster for my favorite team, the NY Yankees. I thought he might like this photo. No purient interest is involved. Honestly. Hey they aren't even that good looking. Just barely better than a sharp stick in the eye.
ENJOY MARK!!

4 comments:

bigsoxfan said...

I already sent my comment to Glenn, but it bears repeating as it might not be too late for Alex. I have a picture on the blog of a yankees fan sweeping the street here in UB, yesterday, I saw a Red Sox hat browsing in an upscale bookstore. That would be the guy wearing the hat, browsing. And I'm pretty sure the store was upscale, because I don't shop there often. Good breeding tells. Reader or street sweeper, he's your son. Cheers, (bronx), mark

Bruce A. Bateman said...

I'm going to teach him to be a polo fan.

Thanks for stopping by, I thought you would like that 'spanking'.

scubatripp said...

Is that your Porky's beer tap in the background! Live entertainment you say!
Bruce I emailed you about the group dive and party next weekend. Did you get it?

Mike

Bruce A. Bateman said...

Yes, Mike, just got it. I'll send you a reply.

That would be entertaining....you give me an idea. This may be bigger than mud wrestling. (:-))